Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 2017

Here we are in 2017 already! It has been an entire year since I last posted. Honestly, I do not think anyone really noticed I haven't posted. Well, maybe one friend noticed. The new year brings a new start. A new chance to get things done.

It has been a year people! 2016 has been quite a year. I am happy that it is over. 2016 has brought a lot of emotions and situations that I am glad to have in the past...or soon to be.

What is your word for 2017? What is the one word that describes what you want to focus on this new year?

Think about it. There is a powerful word that comes to mind that will become your focal point for everything you do.

For me, that word is actually two words: Believe and Progress.  

Believe is a reminder to believe. To believe in myself, believe in my trust of God.

Progress is a focal word for me. Aim to progress, rather than aiming for perfection.

So, leave me a comment. What is your 2017 word and the reason behind it?

God Bless
~Karen